Located directly in the heart of America's primary business corridor, near Wilmington, Delaware, Diamond State Depository (DSD) is a modern, specialized depository designed to store precious metals and certified coins. On May 1, 2014, DSD is changing its trade name to International Depository Services of Delaware. This change is being made to align the U.S. depository with its sister company, International Depository Services of Canada, and better reflect the company's global approach to precious metals storage services.
IDS of Delaware is equipped with the facilities, systems, staff, security and insurance to meet the demanding storage and shipping requirements of both institutional clients and individual investors actively participating in today's highly dynamic precious metals bullion and certified coin markets.
Staffed by custody professionals who have significant precious metals depository and banking experience, IDS of Delaware's highest priorities include:
- Security and protection of customer assets
- Confidentiality of all customer business information
- Complete customer satisfaction
To assure the achievement of these priorities, Diamond State features:
- Ultra-modern, ultra-secure storage facilities, including a class III vault
- "All-risk" insurance protection
- Wide range of custody and distribution services
- Proprietary operating and reporting system
- Highly competitive pricing
- Customer-oriented focus